Our friend and fellow comedian Josh Waldron stops by the Riffin’ Headquarters while we riff on things like A Capella Rammstein covers, two separate burglary stories involving sex and scorned women, a recent change in Louisiana law, another round of Google Feud and much more.
- Ailea Carr (BadgirlAilea) on Twitter
- Viva Vox Choir – Du hast (a cappella)
- Burglary, sexual encounter ends in arrest
- Robber who broke into hair salon beaten up & kept as sex slave
- Louisiana decriminalizes oral and anal sex
- Netflix Introduces New Pricing Plans
Tags for this episode : The number next to each tag is how many episodes contain that tag. Clicking a tag shows the list.