Jackie Gold joins us for a solid riffin’ session in Ep106. We discuss her brief foray into the world of J-Date while explaining related sites, jewish culture, her jewish summer camp, and young Jackie’s diary entries. We also discuss strip clubs, young love, weed culture, pop-culture (and why it’s lost on Mitcz) and much more. Enjoy!
- J-Mom : For Jewish mothers to search dates for their children
- The Breathometer BAC detector for smartphones
- Colorado aims to be the Napa Valley of Weed
- In-N-Out Double-Double wins “burger of the year”
- ‘Finding Nemo’ sequel planned
Tags for this episode : The number next to each tag is how many episodes contain that tag. Clicking a tag shows the list.