If you love pets (especially cats), you’re gonna LOVE this episode with returning guest Amy Witry. Closing out “All Women Everything”, we talk cats to an almost absurd degree. And we discuss dogs. And cuteness. Then weird pets. Then weird animals. Then the De-Extinction of animals. And Teddy’s desire to raise a Wolf Pack. And… just absurdity in general. Really, there’s no way to properly explain this episode but it’s a riot and you’re gonna love it. Also, we apologize for the crackling mics towards the end of the episode. We’re working on it, but it’s so rare it’s hard to lock down what it might be.
- “Cat Island” in Japan
- A HUGE Rhino beetle. WARNING: You will have nightmares about this.
- The Man/Bear “Bromance” that Mitcz loves and Teddy hates
- 22 Species Scientists want to “De-Extinct”
- Thug Kitchen. Veggies and awesome
- MicroRyza – the KickStarter for Scientific Research
Tags for this episode : The number next to each tag is how many episodes contain that tag. Clicking a tag shows the list.