Jumping out the gate with a raucous, in-depth discussion of the current state of Standup Comedy, Mitcz & Teddy sit with the hilarious Ben Gonzalez. We get deep into the game of the standup comedy mindset, common complaints, and the irresponsibility of hecklers and heckler apologists, and more. We also dive into a discussion of the NYT piece on the “End of Courtship” which we unanimously agree is full of B.S., and we end on a very disgusting invention for your stomach.
- A Day in the Life of Hunter S. Thompson
- NYTimes “The End of Courtship?” bullshit article
- Helping You Maintain – A Hilarious and Thoughtful Web Series
- The “Skin Port” stomach pump
- How the “Skin Port” works (VIDEO)
- Pubic Lice becoming endangered species
Tags for this episode : The number next to each tag is how many episodes contain that tag. Clicking a tag shows the list.