Josh “Peter Riffin” Waldron returns, as the Riffin also returns, in 2013. We start off fast and loose, with Josh flyin’ off the handle while Mitcz tries to work out the situation behind ignored text messages. We move on to racial discussions, and a sports discussion that becomes a celebrity-obsessed-culture discussion. In the news, we talk about the fate of the “ScarJo Hacker”, Kurzweil’s new position at Google, Jamie Kennedy’s embarrassing New Year’s Eve event and we end on a raucous round of Google Feud.
- Perhaps the most amazing twitter reply EVER
- “ScarJo Hacker” sentenced to 10 years in federal prison
- Ray Kurzweil joins Google, is building your cybernetic friend
- Jamie Kennedy’s disastrous NYE Special
- Jamie Kennedy responds to NYE backlash
- “Cultural-Fit” can trump qualifications
- Side-word Generator
- Sword-word Generator
Tags for this episode : The number next to each tag is how many episodes contain that tag. Clicking a tag shows the list.