Billy Bonnell does some massive riffin’ with us this time around. We start out discussing his Texan upbringings, his Navy career, his burgeoning comedy career and more. We compare NYC and LA comedy scenes, talk some smack about “the industry” and move on to news items like NYC’s crime rate, the declining birthrate, a Mike Tyson confession, the Top 10 Songs of the Year on Songify, and even… Google Feud!
- MegaBus.com relaunches $1 interstate bus service
- 10 Things You Might Not Know About Atari
- NYC celebrates a day without violent crime
- The Face-Hugger Bong
- U.S. Birthrate drops another 8 percent, near all-time lows
- Mike Tyson was coked-out on “Hangover”, admit catching Brad Pitt with Robin Givens
- Top 10 Songs on Spotify in 2012
- The Indie Yogi
Tags for this episode : The number next to each tag is how many episodes contain that tag. Clicking a tag shows the list.