Hot diggity dog. Henry Dittman tore through these 2 hours like it was nothin’. We started with a simple discussion of Hollywood construction projects, moved into discussions about Anime and Japanese Horror films, a discussion of Seppuku, some fascinating Japanese culture discussions, and check in with the weirdest news items of the week : sleeping beauty art exhibits, the “Face-Kini”, tinhatting love conspiracies, and ohh so much more. Good luck finding more than a half-second of silence in this episode. It’ll eat your face.
- Mike Rowe deals with a depressing caller on QVC
- A coup turned seppuku
- Google Maps Japan controversy
- The Face-Kini is taking off in China
- “Sleeping Beauty” Exhibit Invites Men To Awaken Beauties With A Kiss
- An explanation of “TinHatting”
- The “evidence” of One Direction’s “Larry Stylinson”
- Proposed Sony patent to skip commercials by gesture and voice
Tags for this episode : The number next to each tag is how many episodes contain that tag. Clicking a tag shows the list.