It’s like Christmas in May! Except it’s Blackuary Blackriffin in March. Also, it’s funnier. And there’s no presents. Just presence. Ignore this cheesy description — this is a rifftastic episode of riffic proportions. Jeremy Scippio joins us in riffin’ on racist dictionary terms, scary hip-hop artists, 80s videogames, the fast pace of technology, despicable mormon revisionists, fun website toys, and a heated discussion about a woman’s $9 Million lawsuit against her ex-husband’s mistress. So much riff, you’ll need a diet.
- Big Lurch, the cannibalistic necrophiliac rapper
- Robot Fish Leaders!
- Otter… with a beer.
- NPR’s New Code of Ethics
- All Dead Mormons Are Now Gay
- KanyeLicious! (and a KanyeLicious Riffin’)
- Pornolize! (and a Pornolize Riffin’)
- Wife Wins $9 Mil Lawsuit against ex’s mistress
Tags for this episode : The number next to each tag is how many episodes contain that tag. Clicking a tag shows the list.