Cruz Kim brings the Korean funk to our fine establishment as we riff on about 80s cartoons, the passing of the great Patrice O’Neal, racism, homophobia, and so much more. It’s a fast-paced nonstop thrillride of giggles and awesomeness. Just the way you like it.
- Patrice O’Neal : Typical White Guy Crimes
- The exact moment Teddy realizes Gallagher is a classic racist
- the “reformed homosexual mormon” story
- Iranian Soccer Team banned for anal play
- Anti-Piracy group pirates song for commercial
Tags for this episode : The number next to each tag is how many episodes contain that tag. Clicking a tag shows the list.