Comedian/Actress Victoria Avalon swings by the House of Riff for pure madness. Teddy’s back in good health, and the energy is high. Both Victoria and Mitcz have “I almost got mugged” stories from a few days prior, we talk about a peculiar craigslist post involving a date going awry and a missing flash drive in a precarious location (which frightens Teddy to no end). Also, an ice cream mascot mistaken for a KKK member, some fascinating research about hallucinogens, and Teddy & Mitcz try their hand at convincing a theoretical girlfriend to agree to a 2-year wedding.
- Maybe she was a spy (Flash Drive in the vagina)
- Flash Drive in the vagina ACTUAL POST
- Shaq and his girlfriend
- Mexico’s 2 Year Marriage Proposal
- Ice Cream Mascot Mistaken for KKK Member
- Santorum asks Google to clean up search results for his name
- Single dose of ‘magic mushrooms’ hallucinogen may create lasting positive effects
Tags for this episode : The number next to each tag is how many episodes contain that tag. Clicking a tag shows the list.