What a wild night of riffin’. It starts with a discussion of Mitcz’s ability to “whiten” any slang, along with brief definitions of hip-hop slang that might confuse people as white as Mitcz. A rudimentary scale of whiteness (“The J. Crew Scale of Whiteness”) is defined. We discuss the potential uprising of the robot rebellion after hearing two Cleverbots interact with each other, and we discuss our varied plans for post-apocalyptic warfare. Sinead O’Connor’s online search for a lover (and her surprising unabashed desire for “the difficult brown”) is discussed. Finally, Teddy has a bittersweet hard first win in a game of Google Feud.
- AI vs. AI. Two chatbots talking to each other
- I am a Unicorn (T-Shirts)
- Sinead O’Connor Seeks Sex Over Internet; Singer Looks For Mate, Anal Sex
- Woman died from allergic reaction to sex with dog
- Actor Steven Seagal Sued for Driving Tank into Arizona Home, Killing Puppy
Tags for this episode : The number next to each tag is how many episodes contain that tag. Clicking a tag shows the list.