Justin Rupple returned for a proper Straight Riffin’ episode, since we had issues last time. This time around, we cover everything from Creed and the ridiculousness of Scott Stapp to 70s-era ads in High Times to Gay Marriage being legalized in New York. Also, we discuss a hypothetical question about private fantasies, some disgusting goings-on at a Yoga festival, and a number of grim and/or serious political topics. Might be our least silly episode yet.
- “I Am Your Grandma” music video (SUPER disturbing)
- Doug Anthony Hutchison, Courtney Alexis Stodden Wed
- Ad in 80s-era High Times for Ivory Coke Straw
- Hand-hacking lets you pluck strings like a musical pro
- Man robbed bank for $1 to cover jail health care
- New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage
- Plano ISD Teacher Says Not All “Sex With Student” Stories Should Be Treated Equally
- Potty pervert twist at yoga festival
- Russian woman, Fagilyu Mukhametzyanov, dies at her own funeral after being mistaken for dead
- Would you want to see a list of everyone who has ever masturbated while thinking of you? – AskReddit
- Prussian Blue – Victory Day
Tags for this episode : The number next to each tag is how many episodes contain that tag. Clicking a tag shows the list.